Πέμπτη 10 Οκτωβρίου 2024

Over 80% of Greek-Americans Will, Once Again, Vote For Trump (EN-GR)

 Στρατηγός Φρ. Φράγκος: No comments..

PHOTO: Christos Marafatsos, a consistent Donald Trump supporter, in a FB “declaration”…

By Nick Stamatakis

This is the third time in 8 years I am writing an article with roughly the same title and almost on the same date in October before the elections. So let me start it in the same way as the previous ones, explaining to the various “smart Alecs” that I am among the few in this community and in the general public who have a clear idea of “polls” and “polling,” and among the very few who know how to compose a questionnaire and take a poll. I had to practice these social science methods in many years of study and practice towards a doctoral degree.

Now that I have silenced the various obnoxious “know-it-alls,” let me start by explaining the faults of the regular polls and why they have failed so many times.

Διαβάστε αναλυτικά το άρθρο στην ιστοσελίδα:www.helleniscope.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου